Just for record: An annual cycle of leaves as seen from my apartment – early January, early April, mid-July and 31 October 2010.
Conversations on Age and Ageing in Punjabi: during corona-lockdown times I have given a series of 38 lectures of 15-20 min duration in PUNJABI, discussing various aspects of age and ageing and health and longevity and much more. These lectures were first live-streamed on Facebook and are now available for all freely on YouTube channel “Suresh Rattan” at this link
From November 2017, I started to write a blog series titled LIVING IN OLD AGE, which can be accessed at ThriveGlobal by clicking on the links here
Living In Old Age-1: Coming Face to Face
Living In Old Age-2: When Did I become Old?
Living In Old Age-3: Several shades of biological old age
Living In Old Age-4: Psycho-social shades of old age
Living In Old Age-5: Youth and ageing
Living In Old Age-6: Learning Life from Death
Living In Old Age-7: The lady and the dog
Living In Old Age-8: Visiting Own Youth
see some of my videos by going to my video page by clicking here….
My forthcoming lectures
- Tissue resilience in health and disease, UK Royal Society, 26-27 April 2023
- Longevity Forum, Sherbrooke University, Montreal, Canada, 13-16 May 2023
- Longevity Medicine Summit, Lisbon, Portugal, 4-5 May 2023
- Workshop on ageing, NUS Singapore 3 – 13 July 2023
- 10th IAGG-ER Congress, Malaga, Spain, June 2024
- 22nd International Conference on Nutrition, Tokyo, Japan 6-11 December 2022
- European Association of Anti-ageing conference, Larnaca, Cyprus, 14-17 October 2022
- IAGG Word Conference, Argentina, 12-15 June 2022, online
- Ageing conference of Universities in Jena and Halle, Oberhof, Germany, 30 June to 3 July 2022
- CoQ10 conference, Beiersdorf, Hamburg, 12-15 May 2022
- Foresight Institute: Hormesis and ageing, 04 May 2022, online
- Ageing is a Privilege, Aarhus Kommune and Forskingsministeriet, (29 March, and 5, 7 and 25 April 2022, Aarhus and Grenå).
- Lecture on my book ALDER at Horsens Library (10 November 2021)
- Mid-term IAGG-ER conference, Venice, Italy (Online July 2021)
- Folkeuniversity evening lectures in Aarhus and Emdrup (August – November 2021)
- Lecture to the students of Ordrup College Copenhagen, 26 April 2021
- Three more Folkeuniversity lectures during January-March 2021
- PhD students of Physics; Aarhus University; online 29 January 2021
- Two lectures for the British Geriatric Society meeting: corona-induced online meeting, UK on November 25-27, 2020)
- Folkeuniversity evening lecture, Aarhus, Denmark, 17 November 2020
- Folkeuniversity evening lecture, Herning, Denmark, 28 October 2020
- Folkeuniversity evening lecture, Kolding, Denmark, 7 October 2020
- Folkeuniversity evening lecture, Emdrup, Copenhagen, Denmark, 21 September 2020
- 20th Anti-aging meeting of the Japanese Society for Anti-aging Medicine, Niigata, Japan, 12-14 June 2020 (corona-induced postponement to online meeting in September 2020)
- Folkeuniveristy SDU Kolding, 11 December 2019
- Phytochemical Congress, Kobe, Japan, 1-5 December 2019
- Ageing is a Privilege, Aarhus Kommune, 14 November 2019
- Folkeuniveristy Aalborg, 11 November 2019
- What is Health – workshop, Folkeuniversity, Aarhus, 8 October 2019
- Folkeuniversity Emdrup, Copenhagen, 2 October 2019
- Eurotox congress Helsinki, Finland, 8-11 September 2019
- BSRA Conference, New Castle UK 1-3 July 2019
- 2 lectures at the University of Southern Denmark, 3 June 2019
- 9th Congress of IAGG-ER, Gothenburg, Sweden; 23-25 May 2019
- 1st Mediterranian Conference on Anti-ageing Medicine; Larnaca, Cyprus, 13-14 April 2019
- Aesthetic Medicine meeting, Milan, Italy, March 23-24, 2019
- Anti-aging medicine conference, Gulf University, Bahrain, 20-21 January 2019.
- A short video made by the organisers gives a taste of the conference on this link at the Youtube
- International Symposium of Experts in Ageing; Stockholm Sweden, 18-19 January 2019
- The dual nature of stress, Art and Science interaction; Kunsthall Aarhus, 28 November 2018
- Health and ageing conference, Novosibirisk, Russia, 15-16 November 2018
- Aarhus University’s Public Lecture on Ageing; Aarhus; 6 November 2018
- GIAN Workshop on Ageing, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, India; 8-18 October 2018
- Folkeuniversitet, Emdrup, Copenhagen, 1 October 2018
- Visiting Professor Lecture, Palacky University, Olomouc, Czech Rep, 20-22 September 2018
- BSRA and IAGG-ER Conference, Oxford, UK 6-8 September 2018
- University of Craiova, Romania, 23-25 May 2018
- University of Rzeszow, Poland, 4-7 June 2018
- Institute of Chemistry, Poznan, Poland; 13-15 June 2018
- Interventions to extend healthspan, Kazan, Russia, 22-26 April 2018
- Folkeuniversity Aarhus, 20 March 2018
- Visiting Professor, University of Rzeszow, Poland, 11-17 March 2018
- Folkeuniversity, Aarhus, 28 February 2018
- SarangLok, Mohali, India, 18 February 2018
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Mohali, India, 16 February 2018
- Gothenburg University, Sweden, 6 February 2018
- ALDER – public lecture in Risskov Church, 17 January 2018
- Art and Science panel debate on the exhibition “EMBALMED”: We Are All Meat – Kunsthal Aarhus, 10 January 2018
- 2nd Biology of Ageing Conference, Singapore, 12-15, 2017
- Folkeuniversitet Odense, 09 November 2017
- Folkeuniversitet, SDU, Kolding, 26 October 2017
- Cambridge Medical Beauty Forum, Cambridge, UK, 28-30 September 2017
- 6th Central European Congress of Life Sciences, EuroBiotech, Krakow, Poland, 11-14 September 2017http://www.eurobiotech.krakow.pl/gb/program.html
- “Age Triumphs All”, Respect of the Elderly Day at Stick&Sushi, Copenhagen 17 September 2017
- “Theories of Ageing” workshop at Lund University, Sweden, 22-23 August 2017
- 21st IAGG World Congress of Gerontology and Geriatrics, San Francisco, USA; 23-27 July 2017
- Public lecture based on my book ALDER, for Ældresagen, Aarhus, 01 June 2017
- Age, ageing, and nutrition; Eastern Mediterranean University, Famagusta, Cyprus, 29 May 2017
- Age, ageing, and hormesis; Kyriazis Medicine Museum, Larnaca, Cyprus, 27 May 2017
- Alder og Aldring, lecture to a group of practicing doctors – Rigorous Mortis- Aarhus, 17May 2017
- Folkeuniversity lecture on healthy ageing, Emdrup, Copenhagen, 01 May 2017
- ALDER at Langkær Gymnasium, 26 April 2017
- Old People’s Home, under the scheme Bestil En Forsker, Hornslyd, 26 April 2017
- Lecture on ALDER, NESTOR senior group, Aarhus University, 27April 2017
- International Dose Response Society, Lifetime Career Achievement Award, UMass, Amherst, USA, 18-19 April 2017
- Public lecture based on my book ALDER, Svendborg Library, 30 March 2017
- Folkeuniversity workshop on ALDER, Aarhus, 18 March 2017
- Public lecture based on my book ALDER, Culture Station, Vanløse, Copenhagen, 02 March 2017
- Lecture at Pondicherry University, Tamil Nadu, India, 8 February 2017
- Lecture at Vellore Institute of Technology, Tamil Nadu, India, 10 February 2017
- Public lecture based on my book ALDER, Roskilde Library, Roskilde 01 February 2017
- Public lecture based on my book ALDER, Aarhus Library, Dokk1, Aarhus, 25 January 2017
- Public lecture and discussion about ALDER, at AROS art museum, Aarhus, 18 January 2017
- Release of my book ALDER at Nørrebro Theatre, Copenhagen, 8 January 2017
- Living for ever, or a day less: The Human Futures, Aarhus University Conference, Aarhus, Denmark, 9-10 December 2016
- The Ethics of Ageing Research, Nuffield Council on Bioethics, London, UK, 30 November 2016
- Indian Ageing Congress, New Delhi, India, 8-11 November 2016
- Annual Meeting of DFG Research Training Group, Jena, Germany, 27-28 October 2016
- Interacting Mind Center (IMC), Aarhus University, 11 October 2016
- 10th European Congress of Biogerontology, Nencki Institute, Warsaw, Poland; 23-24 September 2016
- 11th annual welcome lecture to new starting students at molecular biology/biotechnology/molecular medicine, AU, 26 August 2016.
- 5th biennial anti-ageing skin care conference at the Royal College of Physicians, London, UK; 7-8 June 2016
- Workshop with students at Rosborg Gymnasium, Vejle, 03 May 2016
- Folkeuniversitet Emdrup Copenhagen, Denmark; 2 March 2016
- Workshop with students of Hellenic-German School, Athens, 09 February 2016
- Science Hub event, Athens, Greece; 8 February 2016
- First meeting of the AU network on HUMAN FUTURES, at Sandbjerg, 25-26 January 2016
- 3rd International Workshop on Food and Brain Health, Sultan Qaboos University, Muscat, Oman, 29 November 2015
Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology, Warsaw, Poland; 13 October 2015
- Irish Society of Rheumatology, Dublin, 24-25 September 2015
- 2nd World Congress on Healthy Ageing, Johannesburg, South Africa, 30 July – 2 August 2015
- IBRO-meeting Lecture, Craiova, Romania, 3-6 June 2015
- 8th Congress of IAGG-ER, Dublin, Ireland, 23-26 April 2015.
- Folkeuniversity public lectures: Aarhus 10 March and 26 May; Herning 11 February, 2015
- Department of Food Science and Nutrition, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman; 10 December 2014.
- Department of Zoology, Bangalore University, 19 November 2014
- 3rd World Congress of Gerontology and Geriatrics, Bangalore, India, 17-19 November 2014
- 9th European Congress of Biogerontology, Seville, Spain, 16-18 October 2014
- European Healthy Ageing conference, Brussels, Belgium, 1-3 October 2014
see a short healthy ageing message here: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152767041638928&set=vb.704858927&type=2&theater
- 10th annual welcome lecture to new starting students at Aarhus University, 22 August 2014
- Public lecture and event on healthy ageing, Den Gule Villa, Copenhagen, 23 August 2014
10th Bernd-Spiessl-Sympoisum, University Hospital Basel, Switzerland, 19-21 June 2014
EU-sponsored MSc/PhD summer school: “Next Generation Leaders in Biology of Ageing”, Rimini, Italy, 2-14 June 2014
Repeat of high-demand Folkeuniv lectures in Aarhus (25 March), Herning (27 March) and Emdrup – Denmark(13 May), 2014
Research Day lecture on Healthy Ageing, at VIA University College, Randers, Denmark, 24 April 2014
Lecture on the science of ageing to biology students at the Aalborghus Gymnasium, Aalborg, Denmark, 4 March 2014
What is healthy ageing; Seminar on “From ageing as a burden to ageing as a resource”, Science Park, Odense, Denmark, 6 February 2014
Here is the link to my lecture in the EU-conference on Active Ageing, Copenhagen, 18 January 2012 http://livestre.am/1eQXo
- 13th Congress of Aesthetic and Anti-aging Medicine, Warsaw, Poland, 4-6 October, 2013
- Folkeuniversitet i Herning: Science of Healthy Ageing, 02 October 2013
- Folkeuniversitet i Aarhus: Science of Healthy Ageing, 23 September 2013
- Folkeuniversitet i Emdrup: Science of Healthy Ageing, 18 September 2013
- 8th Annual Lecture to starting students at AU, 23 August 2013
- Inha University, Incheon, 01 July 2013
- National University of Busan’s 2 events in Busan, 28 June, 2013
- Korean National Institute of Helath (KNIH), Osong, 27 June 2013
- Semmelweis University, Budapest, Hungary, 22 May 2013
- EU-ROS COST action meeting, Budapest, 23-24 May 2013
- Faculty of Science, Palacky University, Olomouc, Czech Republic, 23-25 April 2013
- 11th Anti-aging Medicine World Congress, Monte Carlo, Monaco, 4-6 April 2013.
- The ageing patient: specialist registrars’ course in dermatovenerology, Roskilde, Denmark, 20 March 2013
- 8th European Congress of Biogerontology, Beer Sheba, Israel, 10-13 March 2013
- The Science of Healthy Ageing: Danskernes Akademi Lecture, first shown on Danish TV – DR2, on 17 December 2012
- Hormesis, health and longevity – inaugural meeting of EU-COST action on Reactive Oxygen Species; Brussels, Belgium 5-6 December 2012.
- Longeva Congress, Milan, Italy, 30 November – 1 December, 2012
- Drugs for Health; PhD Student symposium, Aarhus University Hospital, 29 November 2012
- Woman and Man: Healthy Ageing, Warsaw, Poland, 12-13 October, 2012
- Conveying science and values through fiction”, at Workshop on SciLiterature: Narrativizing Science; University of Ferrara, Italy, 21-22 September 2012.
- 15th European Congress on Biotechnology, Istanbul, Turkey, 23-26 September 2012
- Healthy Ageing: Biological perspective, Natural History Museum, Copenhagen, 12 September 2012
- Hormesis, health and ageing: IAGG-ER Clinical Section meeting, Prague, 29-31 August, 2012
- World Congress of the Oxygen Club of California, Alba, Italy, 20-23 June, 2012
- Ageing from molecules to hormesis, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Sevilla, Spain, 18 May 2012.
- Healthy ageing at the biological level, EU-workshop on Active Ageing, Berlin, Germany, 10 May, 2012
- 2nd International Conference on Genetics of Aging and Longevity,Moscow, Russia, 22-25 April 2012
- RESOLVE symposium on “Tissue remodelling in aging and disease”, Vienna, Austria, 27-30 March 2012.
- Biology of healthy ageing, Allianz Medical University, Kepala Batas, Penang, Malaysia, 23 March 2012.
- 1st World Congress on Healthy Ageing, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 19-22 March 2012 (3 lectures: Biology of Healthy Ageing; Spirituality and Healthy Ageing; and Workshop on Health and Ageing).
- Invida Kinerase launch, Manila, Philippines, 08 March 2012
- “At have sund og aktive alderdom” (in Danish) A3Career Workshop, Aarhus, Denmark, 28 February 2012
- Molecular signatures of adaptive stress responses, University Clinic Dept, Jena, Germany, 14 February 2012
- Biological Basis for Active Ageing: In the Opening Conference for the European Year for Active Ageing and Solidarity between Generations, Copenhagen, Denmark, 18-19 March, 2012
- Honorary Doctorate lecture at the St.Petersburg Institute of Bioregulation and Gerontology, St. Petersburg, Russia, 19 October 2011
- Department of Biochemistry, National University of Singapore (NUS), Neurobiology of Ageing Programme, Singapore, 5 October 2011
- The Logic and philosophy of ageing interventions, Invida Lecture Tour, Kuala Lumpur Malyasia (30 September), Taipei Taiwan (1 October), Kaohsiung Taiwan (2 October), Singapore (4 October 2011).
- International Conference on health, disease and ageing, Halle (Salle), Germany,15-18 September 2011.
- 7th Welcome lecture to new students, Aarhus University, August 19, 2011.
- 14th Congress of the International Association of Biomedical Gerontology, Brighton, UK, 11-14 July 2011 – Lord Cohen Medal lecture
- Conference on Medical Humanities and the Narrative of Lifespan and Ageing, Dublin, Ireland, 15-16 June 2011.
- Post-graduate course on Molecular Nutrition, University of Minho, Braga, Portugal, May 31 to June 4, 2011.
- The Ditchley Foundation, The impact of ageing on developed economies, 12-14 May, 2011.
- Lecture at the Nutritional Immunology Lab, Tufts University, Boston, USA, 28 April, 2011.
- 10th Annual International Conference of the Dose Response Society, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, USA, 26-27 April, 2011.
- 7th European Congress of Gerontology, Bologna, Italy, April 14-17, 2011. (2 lectures)
- 2nd International Symposium of the Belgian Union of Orthodontist Societies (BUOS), Spa, Belgium, 24-26 February, 2011.
- 2nd International Symposium of the Belgian Union of Orthodontist Societies (BUOS), Spa, Belgium, 24-26 February, 2011.
- Hormesis and ageing, Givenchy launch event, Dubai, 1 February, 2011.
- TIFN Food Summit Meeting, Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands, 08-10 December 2010.
- Department of Biotechnology, IIT Roorkee, India, 10 November, 2010.
- Indian Aging Congress, BHU, Varanasi, India, 12-14 November 2010.
- Allahabad University, Allahabad, India, 15 November, 2010.
- Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI), Lucknow, India, 19 November, 2010.
- NIPER, Mohali, India, 22 November 2010.
- A general public lecture at Folkeuniversitet, Herning, Denmark, 26 October, 2010.
- Hormesis, ageing and anti-ageig,European Congress of Biogerontology, Palermo, Italy, October 16, 2010.
- Theories of ageing, European Course in Anti-Aging Medicine (ECAAM) Paris, France, October 13, 2010.
- Secrets of healthy ageing and longevity, a general public lecture at Folkeuniversitet, Aarhus, Denmark 23 September, 2010.
- Annual welcome lecture on ageing to the new students in biology, molecular biology, molecular medicine at Aarhus University, 20 August 2010.
- Scientific secrets of healthy old age: at Senior Citizen’s Association, Mohali, India, 17 July, 2010.
- Hormesis and Hormetins for Healthy Skin – lectures to fashion-, beauty-, and health-magazine editors and journalists for LVMH-Givenchy International VAXIN Launch – Tokyo Japan 5-6 July; Beijing China 7-8 July, 2010.
- Teaching about the science of healthy ageing, in the PhD summer school, at Manipal University, Karnataka, India, June 23-24, 2010.
- Hormesis and Hormetins for Healthy Skin – lectures to French and international fashion-, beauty-, and health-magazine editors and journalists for LVMH-Givenchy Launch of VAXIN to the international press, Paris, France 15-16 June;
- Multiple Faces of Stress, 10th Aarhus Stress Conference (TASC), Aarhus, Denmark, June 7, 2010. (organised by me..!!!)Click here to go to Picasa album of TASC photos
- The hormetic science of healthy ageing, 31st meeting of the Italian Society for Aesthetic Medicine (SIME), Rome, Italy, May 7, 2010.
- Ditchley Foundation conference on the “Impact of ageing on developed economies, Oxford, UK, 22-24 April, 2010. (postponed due to Icelandic Volcanic activity disrupting all air-travel between April 15 and 22, 2010)
- Hormesis and hormetins for healthy ageing and longevity, 2nd COSMINNOV Conference of Cosmetic Societies, Orleans, France, March 30-31, 2010.
- WhyWeAge workshop on Sarcopenia, Muscle Weakness and Physical Exercise, Brussels, Belgium, March 22-23, 2010.
- Nutrition, hormetins and healthy ageing,Science in Nutrition, Rome, Italy, March 5, 2010.
- WhyWeAge workshop on Biomarkers of Ageing and Longevity, Athens, Greece, February 26-28, 2010.
- A webinar on Hormesis in Ageing Research and Interventions, February 18, 2010 (Time: 14:30 GMT; 15:30 CET) could be seen live at: http://live.au.dk and now it is available at the university’s archives – click here to go there
- Chairing the session on Genetics and Bioinformatics, LINKAGE Conference on ageing, Brussels, Belgium, 30 November 2009.
- Hormesis for healthy ageing and longevity – “Donne Senza Pausa”, conference on women’s health and longevity, Milan, Italy, 13 November, 2009.
- The science of ageing, anti-ageing and healthy ageing. St.Petersburg Institute of Bioregulation and Gerontology, St. Petersburg, Russia, November 2, 2009.
- Practical applications of hormesis in the prevention and treatment of aging – 5th European Masters in Aesthetics andAnti-aging Medicine (EMAA), Paris, France, 3 October, 2009.
- Biological basis of ageing and healthy ageing – Willie Bermingham Memorial Lecture and Medal, Irish Gerontological Society Meeting, Belfast, 25 September 2009.
Willie Bermingham medal, and with IGS President Des O´Neil and Maeve Rea of the Irish Gerontological Society
- Ageing and the origin of the book “Where’s Baba Gone?” – on publication of my book in Polish, Warsaw Science Festival, Nencki Institute, Warsaw, Poland, and Radio-talk show on Polish Radio-3, 23 September 2009.
- Scientific secrets of healthy ageing and longevity – a public lecture arranged by the Lions Club and Bansara Eye Centre, Shillong, India, 7 August 2009.
- Ageing – from molecules to hormesis, North Eastern Hill University, NEHU, Shillong, India, 6 August 2009.
Molecular damage and heterogeneity during ageing., International Association of Gerontology, 19th World Congress of Gerontology and Geriatrics, Paris, France, 6 July 2009
Priniciples of ageing, anti-ageing, and healthy ageing, ACUME2, PhD Summer School – Interfacing Sciences and Humanities, Rimini, Italy, 3 July 2009.
Teaching in the Rimini PhD summer school
Body’s survival instinct, homeodynamic space, and ageing., Department of English, and Department of Molecular Endocrinology, Body Works – ACUME2 Conference, Odense, DK, 30.5.2009.
Aging intervention and prevention through hormesis: targeting the occurrence, removal and accumulation of molecular damage., University of Laval, 13th Congress of the International Association of Biomedical Gerontology (IABG), Quebec, Canada, 18.5.2009.
Understanding ageing: from molecular biology to hormesis, Department of Molecular Endocrinology, SDU, Odense, DK, 4.5.2009.
Understanding ageing: from molecular biology to hormesis, University of Palermo, Medical School, Italy, 8.4.2009.
Ageing – from molecular biology to hormesis, Department of Biochemistry, Chandigarh, India, 5.1.2009.
Scientific aptitude and healthy ageing., SarangLok, Mohali, India, 4.1.2009.
Biogerontology, Association of Gerontology (India), International Symposium and Conference of Gerontology and Geriatrics, Tirupati, India, 17.12.2008.
Biology of ageing, anti-ageing, and healthy ageing., Association of Gerontology (India), International Symposium and Conference of Gerontology and Geriatrics, Tirupati, India, 16.12.2008.
Aging intervention and prevention through hormesis., French Society of Cosmetology, Actualites et futur la peau et son vieillissement, Paris, France, 3.12.2008.
Hormesis: a powerful approach in anti-aging medicine., ICAAM and World Society of Anti-aging Medicine, International Congress in Aesthetic, Anti-aging Medicine and Medical Spa, Dubai, 29.11.2008.
Practical scientific approaches for healthy ageing and longevity., Aesthetic Medicine Society, 10th International Congress of Aesthetic Medicine., Milan, Italy, 9.10.2008.
Ageing intervention, prevention and therapy., Nencki Institute, Warsaw, Poland, 23.9.2008.
Science of aging and anti-aging., Department of Aesthetic Surgery, Singapore, 14.7.2008.
Asian Anti-aging and Scar Management Expert Forum, Scientific advances in anti-aging medicine., Inovail, Singapore, 12.7.2008.
Aging: from molecular biology to hormesis, Estee Lauder, Melville, New York, USA, 2.5.2008.
Toxicology, International Dose Response Society, 7th Annual International Conference: Dose Response 2008, University of Amherst, Massachussets, USA, 30.4.2008.
Mild heat stress slows down aging, increases wound healing, and enhances angiogenesis in human cells., International Dose Response Society, 7th Annual International Conference: Dose Response 2008., University of Amherst, Massachussets, USA, 29.4.2008.
The science of healthy ageing: principles, practice, and problems., AGORA – Society of Medicine and Aesthetics, 3rd International Congress of Preventive and Healthy Aging., Milano, Italy, 8.3.2008.
Life style for a real well ageing and healthy ageing, AGORA – Society of Medicine and Aesthetics, 3rd International Congress of Preventive Medicine and Healthy Aging, Milano, Italy, 8.3.2008.
The mystery of ageing: why can’t we live for ever?, Faculty of Natural Sciences, and Folkeuniversitet, Gåder og hemmeligheder – a series of public lectures in Spring semester 2008, Aarhus, DK, 12.2.2008.
Natural ways of slowing down aging., AIST (Japan) and DBT (India), International AIST symposium on understanding and manipulating stress, aging and cancer., Tsukuba, Japan, 22.1.2008.
From understanding ageing to achieving healthy old age., The Indian Science Congress Association, 95th Indian National Science Congress, Vishakhapatnam, India, 4.1.2008.
Origin of mechanisms of ageing and longevity., University of Warwick, ACUME-2 project on Origins, Coventry, GB, 10.12.2007.
From damage accumulation to hormetic prevention during aging., LINKAGE and IBMC Porto, 2007 Linkage meeting: The Free Radical Theory of Ageing, Porto, PT, 29.11.2007.
Biology of ageing and the principles of anti-ageing, Centro Studi Alvise Cornaro, International Conference on Technology and Ageing, Padua, IT, 26.10.2007.
Hormetic prevention of molecular damage during cellular ageing., Geritaric Department of Internal Medicine, University of Palermo, Seminars on Geriatric, Erice, IT, 23.10.2007.
Biology of aging and the principles of anti-aging, Societa Di Medicina ad Indirizzo Estetico, 9th International Congress of Aesthetic Medicine, Milan, IT, 13.10.2007.
Understanding life, ageing and heathy ageing., Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology, SENECA-2007, European Conference on Cancer and Ageing, Warsaw, PL, 4.10.2007.
Aging intervention and prevention through mild stress-induced hormesis in human cells., Department of Cardiology; and german Society of Gerontology and Geriatrics, Tissue ageing: from molecular biology to clinical perspective, Halle, DE, 30.9.2007.
2nd World Conference of Stress., Mild stress induced hormesis and anti-aging effects on human cells., 2nd World Congress of Stress., Budapest, HU, 25.8.2007.
Ageing and anti-ageing: from molecular biology to hormesis., Centre for Molecular Medicine, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi, IN, 13.8.2007.
The science of healthy ageing., Department of Zoology, New Delhi, IN, 10.8.2007.
Ageing and anti-ageing: from molecular biology to hormesis., Department of Zoology, University of Bangalore, Bangalore, IN, 2.8.2007.
Ageing and anti-ageing: from molecular biology to hormesis., Centre for Research and Education in Ageing (CREA), University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad, IN, 1.8.2007.
The science of healthy ageing., Reddy College for Women, Hyderabad, Hyderabad, IN, 31.7.2007.
Ageing and anti-ageing: from molecular biology to hormesis., Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB), Hyderabad, IN, 31.7.2007.
The science of healthy ageing., Rotary Club, Amritsar, IN, 21.7.2007.
Ageing and anti-ageing: from molecular biology to hormesis., Department of Biotechnology, Amritsar, IN, 20.7.2007.
Prevention of premature senescence., 6th European Congress of the International Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics., St. Petersburg, RU, 8.7.2007.
Anti-ageing and life prolonging hormetic effects of mild stress., 6th European Congress of the International Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics., St. Petersburg, RU, 8.7.2007.
Ageing intervention, prevention and therapy through mild stress-induced hormesis in human cells., 12th Congress of the International Association of Biomedical Gerontology (IABG), Molecular mechanisms and models of ageing., Spetses, GR, 23.5.2007.
ACUME2 Conference: Interfacing sciences and humanities., ACUME2, IT, 16.3.2007.
Ph.D. exam opponent, Biology of ageing., Faculty of Health Sciences, Linköping University, Linköping, SE, 2.2.2007.
Biology of aging and anti-aging., Research Institute of Molecular Pathology, Timing Age: 4th Vienna Biocenter PhD student symposium, Vienna, AT, 2.11.2006.
The science of healthy ageing and longevity., International Research Centre on Healthy Ageing and Longevity, 3rd International Confrence of Healthy Ageing and Longevity, AU, 15.10.2006.
Biology of healthy ageing and longevity, Aging, anti-aging, International Research Centre on Healthy Ageing and Longevity, 3rd International Conference on Healthy Ageing and Longevity, Melbourne, AU, 13.10.2006.
Prevention of molecular damage by hormesis during aging., 5th European Congress of Biogerontology, Istanbul, TR, 16.9.2006.
Aging intervention, prevention, and therapy through hormesis., Université Paris 5, 2nd International Conference on Molecular Research in Environmental Medicine, Paris, FR, 7.9.2006.
Complexity of ageing and its modulation from within., European Orthodontic Society, 82nd Congress of the European Orthodontic Society, Vienna, AT, 3.7.2006.